1. Personal Data We Collect
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”), as further described below.
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data from you when you elect to interact with us through the Website. The Personal Data we collect varies depending on what you choose to share, but it may include your name, email, company name, and telephone number.
Automatic Data Collection: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from, and which browsers people use to access the Service, broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Website. Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Website.
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Data: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Data: We may use pixels in our emails that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
If you access the Website on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. How We Use Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our Service and send you any information you request about Vividion Therapeutics;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with our Service and our communications;
- To maintain and improve our Service;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
In certain circumstances we may share the categories of Personal Data described above without further notice to you, unless required by the law, with the following categories of third parties:
Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, email communication software and email newsletter services and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. Update Your Information
Please contact us if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Vividion Therapeutics does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to Vividion Therapeutics through the Service please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
6. Links to Other Websites
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Vividion Therapeutics via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
8. International Users
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
9. Your Choices
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Service, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.
11. Contact Us